[Namron] bus travel for Gulfwars and Pennsic 2006

Amanda Hall westerdayaddams at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 7 11:08:37 PDT 2005

If anyone is interested in going to GulfWars or Pennsic 2006, but does not want to drive, my agency is organizing group travel to both via chartered bus.  We will have quotes soon, and all arrangements for transporting camping equipment, armor, etc will be covered.  If you are interested and have preference, please email me at westerdayaddams at yahoo.com or call/lv message at 405-388-5733.  I am trying to get a running total- deposit will cover event registration if majority of group prefers, which may be more convenient for everyone (ie. fill it out on paper, i will do your grunt work by appropriate deadline!).  Can also do Lilies and Estrella Wars if the interest is there.  The more people go, the less expensive it is for everyone!!!!

Please lemme know if you are interested, or maybe you would like to set up for your household or family. Thanks

we now return you to your regularly schedule program :)

-Salerna della Rena of Wolfstar

"Live as if you are going to die tomorrow,
   Learn as if you are going to live forever."
                                                     -Ghandi