[Namron] ARCHERY ARCHERY ARCHERY

Traci traci.atchison at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 11 09:45:23 PDT 2005

We are having archery today, starting around 5:30pm or 6pm when ever people get there until it is to dark to shot.  So come out to Ace's and shot some arrows, loaner equipment if available.

Location:  4141  48th Ave.   Noble, Oklahoma 73068

Call when you get lost (405) 823-3463 and we will guide you there.

Go East on highway 9, until you get to 48th Ave (past the postal center), then head south.  Drive past the first cross street of cedar lane and keep going until you get to the mail box on the right, that rests on a letter "K" made out of pvc pipe.  then take the first driveway to the left, directly across from the mail box that says TRIBE on it.  And you are there.

Come out and have some fun.

Traci Atchison

Archery Marshal of Namron