[Namron] Fwd: Kingdom kids grand opening

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 14 09:57:16 PDT 2005

Hey all!

This is something I recieved from the gentleman who
was doing the kid's Castle project for a Norman Church
and had asked us for some information last year when
they were just starting.  I thought I'd pass this on
to all of you as it is something of an invitation.
I'm not sure if he's wanting some of us to come in
garb or what , but I'll let you know more as I find
out more.

Sami