[Namron] Sorry for missing Pop

BardessOfTheSted at aol.com BardessOfTheSted at aol.com
Tue Apr 19 19:33:59 PDT 2005

Greetings all!

I know a few of you were expecting me to be at populace tonight, but I wanted
to give my apologies to you.  My cousin passed away this last Friday and his
funeral was today.  It was a very sad occasion because he was only 18 and
about to graduate high school.  It was very unexpected, and took all of my family
as a great shock.  Unfortunatly part of me wonders if this would have occured
if he had been wearing  a seat belt when he crashed.  Just a note to all of
you out there because of my personal grief, Please be careful and remember to
buckle up.  He was to young, and I would hate to lose another friend or relative
for lack of such a simple safety precaution.

In any case, sorry to miss populace, and I hope to see you all possibly at
Wastelands, and if  not then at Beltaine.

Well Met, and Be Safe!

Aelesia Of Warwick