[Namron] I need support

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 23 12:25:11 PDT 2005

I have seen the Barony rally when people were in need
of support.  Earlier this week I posted that an old
member of the Barony and a long time friend of Mike
and Mary's (and a friend of mine for about 3 years)
passed away.  Those of you who attended our wedding
met her, as she was one of my attendants.

Her death is hitting me like a sledge hammer right
between the eyes.  We were called on Tuesday and told
she was doing poorly and was in hospice.  We expected
to go see her next weekend prior to her passing.
Within 48 hours she was gone.  I didn't get my chance
to say goodbye.  I have a huge "Sjanna" shaped hole in
my life right now.

I'm really struggling with this and some hugs and
words of comfort would sure be helpful. Thanks very
much in advance.

Isobel de Kirkbryde, a widow.  My son, Odhran Kilmaine and I were blessed to be taken in by Master Michael Fenwick of Fotheringhay.