[Namron] Just wondering and thanks for remembering

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 25 09:20:27 PDT 2005

>I will bring the first 2 (boyfriend girl friend) spangs Mairin made.

Ah, yes, the sexually-active[1] spangs.

[1]	I initially chose a much shorter word.

--
Mike Andrews		/	Michael Fenwick 	Barony of Namron, Ansteorra
mikea at mikea.ath.cx	/	Amateur Extra radio operator W5EGO

Master Michael Fenwick your middle name is "randy" yes? lol

Puhka Lovr's Disclaimer - This E-mail is intended to vivificate and for
educational, invocational,  entertainment, or information dispersal purposes
only. Any taking too-seriously or forming hard-opinions concerning this or
any other E-mail from "The Pooky" is strictly forbidden. Any individual or
organization may contact "The Pooky" concerning "The~Love" or to schedule,
public / private viewings of "The Pooky" by calling 405-206-1227. This
signature as always is a NON-political announcement in accordance with ~The
Prophecy~, as preordained by The~Truth, while illuminated by ~THE DREAM~.
"VIVAT THE DREAM!!!! ". Save a reference page in Your Heart for ME.  Become
a Puhkaphyle: save this email to your Pooky File. Bells on bobbed tail
ring.... say it.  "I approve this message".