[Namron] That's right uhu Pooky Pooky uhu yea!!!

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 25 12:22:34 PDT 2005

Yea yea uhu ohhh yea dat's right Pooky Pooky Pooky is all that and a side of
ribs! For sure and uhu!!

But need I  remind you? I think I had better. I was not the first and shall
not be the last to lend a voice and a heart to Isobelle.
Here We have:

<snip>
Dear Lady,

I am sorry that you have lost a dear friend..I (as most know) lost my wife
on
11/09/02 and still have the hole there. It is not easy to lose someone who
is
close to you, it is NEVER easy to lose someone that means a lot to you..

The only words of comfort I can give are, she not suffering anymore, she not
in
pain anymore, and while we will miss her she will leave on in our hearts ,
minds
and memories.

Lord Galiwyn
Journeyman Chirurgeon

A Lover, not a Fighter.
Member of the Inn of the Weeping Unicorn.
<snip>

Now I happen to know this Man.
In MY humble Opinion this gentleman happens to be one of the most chivalrous
individuals it has ever been MY Honor to have ever met. Inside or outside
Society.
I aspire to be more like this gentleman constantly. He is much more
chivalrous then I have yet learned to be or might ever become. Lovingness,
Caring, Respect he embodies these attributes upon levels for which I try. oh
yes I but try, and He has naturally already attained.
Do you know this man? Well why not? He sure is worth knowing I for one can
guarantee that.
Why do you know ME instead? Is it because ...well I don't even think it's
worth guessing about.
I would recommend ya figure out why you choose to know whichever individuals
you know, including MYself. Then trade in the litmus your using now for one
that includes  Lord Galiwyn.

Hey, here is someone else being helpful and loving. They were gittnerdone
before I got on the seen.

el2iot2 at mail.com
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Please do not overlook their hearts because all that is recognizable is My
Booming ness from more then a fathom above.

For 13 years of HIGHLY ACTIVE PLAY I was {invisible} and {eclipsed) by the
person sitting in the wheelchair, in front of ME. Yes, the Highly Massive
Pookinator you now see A-Looming was least among you, didn't need an SCA
name, played in the SCA for appx. 1.5 decades before deserving an AoA, and
quietly created a Very Lovely Baroness.
Lemmee see if I can Keep the Baroness topic to under 2 pages.... Umm.
Whew... umm.
The little girl who was accepted to a dance school at the unheard of age of
6ish was in a car accident, got paralyzed, literally crawled her way through
high school has two wonderful children 3 grandchildren and was made Baroness
of you all. (I have never condensed so hard in all MY emails)
I was unseen, unknown, unmemorable, umm unadmired.
She has sadly past away. To the new; her name is Baroness Mairin ferch
Howell.

Then one day Pooky shows up 96.5 - 97% nakie.
Interestingly, some of the people that had "known" ME all the while, Swear
to this day " The first time I saw Pooky, he was wearing a loin cloth at a
Hofla in Namron!"

Look around folks.  Look at those among you who's names you do not know and
only refer to as my Lord and my Lady. Get to know the people who you do not
know "The nameless" if you will because no matter who you are, even those
you only bother to refer to as " Your Excellency" (no specificity of title
bothered to be learned); no matter who you are I promise you and stand in
example of, you might be one of those unlisted in the annuls of all.

The moral might be you'll go unknown until you show up nakie / or do not let
the biggest voice echo over the voices of those who are actually worth
listening to.

Well, the private emails are flooding in to me all entitled: Re: [Namron]
For Isobel de Kirkbryde
I think that is good.
Some are giving ME big hugs, some are wishing they could word their feelings
as well as I did, but don't feel they are ready to let go. Some are just
praising Mr. Big~voice....while the echoes seem to me dim the recognition of
others. <pause>

If We all promise to get every thing done for Beltane, agreed? yes?  1,2,3
counting hands.

Maybe those who would like to take a moment to share the wonderfulness of
someone they are missing or still have with them, could be so permitted.
(without Me putting your access to MY voice on the line for a period of a
year-and-a-day)

In either case, if you don't want to yammer like a Pooky at every one,
PLEASE go ahead and continue to email ME Privately. I will say hi to each
and every one of you.

Maybe a little or a lot of band -width could be bestowed to allowing some
folks start to feeling better, making others feel better, or just generally
sharing, there by making some of our members happier there by making Namron
an even more Wonderfuller Place. In some realms I am known as The Keeper of
Knowledge Most Arcane and Most Obvious. Hmm might be applicable after all.

Vinessa's husband said I am a force to be reckoned with, well not so much, I
am but a conduit of The~Love. I am still just a guy quietly setting up a
camp that includes everything and an official coleman sink and kitchen unit.
I'm still just the guy pushing a chair to the ends of the earth to get to a
bardic circle. If you recognize ME it's only cause you see The~Love and My
Motivation which is THE~DREAM.

Be mindful and groovy to each other. I appreciate you reflecting The~Love
back at ME, but each of you are probably more deserving.  Share amongst
yourselves.

Pooks

P.s. @ Isobelle Another wonderful thing you and your friend have done.  I
have printed off this email and MY last email to show to MY Mondane family.
I hope by sharing this with them, they can begin to understand (after a
couple decades) why the SCA is so important to ME and how deep MY conection
to all of you is.  Trying to include them in MY Life. Thanks to you and her
I might even develope a closer connection to those I Love.

Puhka Lovr's Disclaimer - This E-mail is intended to vivificate and for
educational, invocational,  entertainment, or information dispersal purposes
only. Any taking too-seriously or forming hard-opinions concerning this or
any other E-mail from "The Pooky" is strictly forbidden. Any individual or
organization may contact "The Pooky" concerning "The~Love" or to schedule,
public / private viewings of "The Pooky" by calling 405-206-1227. This
signature as always is a NON-political announcement in accordance with ~The
Prophecy~, as preordained by The~Truth, while illuminated by ~THE DREAM~.
"VIVAT THE DREAM!!!! ". Save a reference page in Your Heart for ME.  Become
a Puhkaphyle: save this email to your Pooky File. Bells on bobbed tail
ring.... say it.  "I approve this message".