[Namron] Tribe Fighter Practice (unoffical)

Traci traci.atchison at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 25 16:02:41 PDT 2005

If anyone wants to come out and play a bit, we are going to be doing a little fighting tomorrow here at Ace's house, it is not an offical fighter practice sca or otherwise just us having some fun and getting some practice in so if you want to come out bring your armor and weapons, we have some loaner armor and stuff aswell.

We are going to start about 6:30pm if you need directions just call Ace's Cell Phone

(405) 326-7849     Location:  4141   48th Ave SE, Noble, Oklahoma, just head east on highway 9 if coming from norman and take 48th Ave south.