[Namron] Children's Library Activity: Pooky's Play Packed PowerHour

dale elliott el2iot2 at mail.com
Fri Apr 1 11:33:11 PST 2005

Ok, if sami isn't going to be at pop, Pooky will you???

I will also have the fairy tales book with me at med-faire.  Though I don't know why I need to go to a doctors convention<g>. intend to be at both sat and sun.  unless I run out of steam.  so, pooky, If you see me there, remind me about the book.  I will put my file box in the car now so I do not forget the book.

Joy

Radei