[Namron] Med Faire Unload/Pack Away 4/5/05 @ 5:30p

Annais de Montgomerie maleahladywait at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 4 15:10:26 PDT 2005

Greetings to the list,

Your presence has been requested to assist with the
put up of the last of the baronial equipment at the
shed tomorrow night @ 5:30 pm.

This shouldn't take much time.  But strong backs and
weak minds are needed.  Please volunteer (either
yourself or someone else).

If you don't know where the shed is, please ask.
Someone will let you know.

Keep watching the list for further information, as
this post is neither official nor is it set in stone.

Thank you.

Hugs!

Annais

(Hey, LOOK!!! I found the flashlight, the map and the
schedule...eeeewwww icky! I guess I don't have to go
into why ear wax is el blecko!)

...fish are friends, not food....