[Namron] Thursday Fighter Practice

Carl McCampbell cmccampb at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 6 06:23:33 PDT 2005

Hi All,

For those interested in Rapier fighting, we are back
at it again. We meet at the park on 12th street in
Moore, between Eastern and Bryant, around 5:00 till
about 8:00. All are welcome to come learn, if your
coming out just to hang out or visit, DON'T!!!!!

This is NOT an SCA fighter practice!!!!!  We have
plenty of loaner armor and blades so no excuses.....

Also there were several people at Med-Fair who talked
to me about this practice so please pass this info on
to anyone who might be interested.

Thanks

Eadric