[Namron] OU / Cate Center

Epperson, Sheryl epperss at oge.com
Fri Apr 8 12:20:24 PDT 2005

I would love to help with this, but I am one of the ones intending to go to Wastelands Defender.

If it can be arranged either for the weekend before or for any evening that week except Monday or Friday, I will gladly be there.

I can help with fiber arts (drop spindle, trim weaving, embroidery, etc.), and some with ceramics and chainmail.  Possibly other things also where the person teaching/demonstrating just needs another hand.

Please keep us informed as to the date of this demo.  This type of small demo enables us to speak to people as individuals, which we can't always do at Medfair.

Annabelle