[Namron] Maura MagFhionnian

Jenniffer Gannon celticspoon at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 12 21:59:04 PDT 2005

We are home. have been since friday. Thank you so much to everyone for your congrats and well wishes. We are all doing well. Hope to see everyone soon.  I am hoping to make wastlands. But most likely his first event will be Beltaine. Planning to be at the next populace.

In loving Service to the Dream
Lady Maura Mag Fhionnain

Bella <sorrowsong at cox.net> wrote:
Congrats to the proud parents.