[Namron] Our first Archery Practice.

Traci traci.atchison at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 12 22:01:41 PDT 2005

We've now had our first archery practice which went pretty well, I wanted to remind everyone that we will be having archery practice out at Ace's house every monday evening starting about 5:30pm or 6pm until dark. Weather permitting of course so if it's raining come out anyway and we will all play halo.

 We now have new hay bails.

We have lots of loaner equipment so come out and shot a few arrows if you are interested in learning archery.

May 1st we will be having an ikac, starting time isn't set yet as there is an event that weekend aswell it will most likely be in the later afternoon time.  We need as many archerys as we can get as these scores will be turned in.  The barony with the top scores receives $200 for their archery program.  That is alot of targets and loaner stuff so please come out and turn in some scroes if you can.  We need to turn in atleast 3 scores in each division.

Traci Atchison

Archery Marshal of Namron