[Namron] Needing help making costumes...$$$ 4 U !!!

BardessOfTheSted at aol.com BardessOfTheSted at aol.com
Thu Apr 14 00:12:39 PDT 2005

Greetings All!

I am in need of some help!  I have this fabric that has been sitting in my
closet for almost 2 years now waiting to be made into garb.  I keep saying "I'm
going to lose enough weight to make these patterns eventually!"  Well, after 2
years, I say the eventually will come to a close.

Here's the dealio.... I need help enlarging the patterns I have (2 dresses to
be specific).  I think they are only 1 or 2 sizes too small.  I would like
them to actually fit!  (Imagine that?)  Also, if that person, or any other
person would like to take the burden off of my shoulders and make them, well that =
more $$$ for you!  I would prefer someone with a serger if possible, but
either was is good.  If you actually make them, I would provide anything necessary
to make the dress.  (no that does not include large suitcases of money or
gold!)

So all, here is an opportunity to make a little tax-time dough off of my own
busyness/laziness/whatever you want to call it!  LOL!

Please email, call, send a carrier pigeon...you get the picture!  : )
My info is below, and Thank You!

Aelesia Of Warwick
BardessOfTheSted at aol.com
Rebecca Baker
491-0961
If not home, just leave a message, trust me!  I'll call you back!