[Namron] food for fighter practice

Epperson, Sheryl epperss at oge.com
Fri Apr 15 07:55:11 PDT 2005

Permission for raid Baronial stuff and to set up a WB kit would need to
come from the Seneschal.

A shed inventory should be conducted by the seneschal and/or the
treasurer.  I don't know if they could get one scheduled before King's
College, but I don't know what their schedules are, either.  After
King's College, things look like they'll slow down here in the North, at
least.  It will need a small group to do it, probably, since there are
some large/heavy items to move.  They probably won't want too many
people, though, or people will talk instead of work.

And I agree, we are not arguing, just discussing supplies, where they
are currently located, and thinking about if that's the best location
for them currently.

Hope to see a large crowd Sunday at fighter practice.

Annabelle