[Namron] food for fighter practice

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Fri Apr 15 10:06:21 PDT 2005

Quoting Jennifer Jackson <dagmarandowen at cox.net>:
> Zubeydah, I never recieved a reply from you on my requests for the name of
> the supplier you have found for the water bottles with the rigid angled straw
> sprayer thing.  I still really need that.

I am sorry you have not received the contact information. I had thought I
emailed it to you after the class in Norman. The company I've purchased from in
the past is John Ball Chemical Supply in Tulsa, located off of Sheridan on
(approximately) 46th street. They charge approximately $9.00 EACH for a 1,000
ML bottle. However, one of my local fighters, Cearl of Northkeep, has been able
to get me sets of 6 bottles of approximately 500 MLs, for $10 a set. They DO
have chemical logos on the side, whereas the ones I have do not have logos.
House Halfiras snatched up the first set of six he was able to obtain - I'll
see if more are available if you wish.

If you want to stick with the larger size, John Ball does do orders by phone,
from what I understand. I don't have their business card with me at the office.
I'll email you that number from home tonight. There was also some options of
other vendors recently on the SCA_Waterbearers yahoo list: I will check the
archive and see what other vendors are available at better prices.

Zubeydah