[Namron] food for fighter practice

Jennifer Jackson dagmarandowen at cox.net
Fri Apr 15 07:19:57 PDT 2005

MessageThanks Annabelle.  I will put you on the list, and I wasn't sure about Sami's post either.  However, I checked her subject line, and just put her on the list.  I can always remove it, and besides it is not set in stone.  *smile*

I also wanted to post a couple of suggestions for those of you who may wish to bring something but do not know what.  Paper goods are nice for informal things like this.  Fighter biscuits, Olives, fruit or any of the other things you may have seen being served by water bearers are also nice additions.  Soda or beer for the adults.  Although you better check with city park regulations on that.

Annabelle, may we please plan to complete my weaving lesson?

I hope others will be coming with plans to be comfortable and decorative for the afternoon.  It is always lovely to use these oppurtunities to play our game and for recruiting those who will play with us.

Dagmar