[Namron] MAY FUNDRAISER

Kaitlynn Morgan kaitlynnmorgan at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 15 19:30:41 PDT 2005

On Wen, May 18th Skarrgard will be hosting another Golden Corral fundraiser.
We need fighters of all sorts, people in garb to help serve drinks, and
entertainment of various kinds. Or if you just want to come and have a good
time, that's great too!

There will be a list set up where it can be viewed from the picture window
in our section. The winners will recieve 2 free meals at Golden Corral.

The fundraiser is Wen, May 18th, from 5-9 pm. If you are interested in
helping, please meet us there at 4:45.

We will be raising funds to pay for this year's Woodland Forrest Festival,
September 10th in downtown Shawnee. Please help us to spread the word.

If you have and further questions, please contact me at
kaitlynnmorgan at cox.net
or 601-5545

Thank you,
~lady kaitlynn morgan