[Namron] Children's Library Activity: Pooky's Play Packed Power Hour

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 19 11:05:50 PDT 2005

>Pooky,
>
>I have to provide a calendar of events to the school
>by  May 15th.  Can you pick an afternoon in July,
>Monday through Thursday at around 1 or 2 pm for the
>Giant Program so I can put it on our calendar?  Also,
>A phone number where you might be reached as we get
>closer to the date so I can remind you.
>
>Love n stuff!
>Saminator

ATTEMPT # 2 sigh... the recreation of spontaneity is tuff...

Hi, Hey,

If it will be ME reading a story while wearing a funny Pooky face, I can
arbitrarily set a date easy enough.

If we can do something much more entertaining such as "act out" the telling
of Jack and the bean stalk from the perspective of the giant it would make
for a better show.
We could call it "The Cloud Giant a thief and a weed" or somethin....

If We could get a few of us to be actors We could really accomplish
something wonderful!

I need to make sure, but the roles I know would be available are:

The Giant ~ };^)) hello
The scoundrel thief named Jack ~
Jack's mother or grandmother ~
A Lady Bard of ours ~
A person to play a goose that can lay golden eggs ~

The goose wiggling tail feathers and plopping golden eggs, would be the one
who "steals the show" as it were. The kids would be a rollin...

HA! The giant raises his voice and the goose goes a flappin and a ploppin

HAHA again,  in the golden eggs are candy for the kiddies

see this can be a good thing.  Full of fun happiness and joy. One issue... I
can't play all the roles by myself, I will need the dedication and devotion
of others to bring it to fruition. He'p ME He'p ME!

another idea:

I was just informed of a court proceeding where jack could be trialed for
steeling my goose and freeing MY singing thing. Might be a bit dry (angry
judge / no ploppin goose)

So we can do this, or another story, or ME reading to them while they are
waiting (impatiently) for the sweet crumpets to be served.

In service to all children BIG and small,

Pooka wocka wocka weEEeeeEEeeEEeeEe

P.s. Samaranator --- Fuhhunny! Thanks for being mindful of The~Love

P.p.s. as per the disclaimer : to schedule, public / private viewings of
"The Pooky"  at 405-206-1227.

Puhka Lovr's Disclaimer - This E-mail is intended to vivificate and for
educational,  invocational,  entertainment, or information dispersal
purposes only. Any taking too-seriously or forming hard-opinions concerning
this or any other E-mail from "The Pooky" is strictly forbidden. Any
individual or organization may contact "The Pooky" concerning "The~Love" or
to schedule, public / private viewings of "The Pooky"  at 405-206-1227. This
signature as always is a NON-political announcement, in accordance with ~The
Prophecy~, as illuminated by ~THE DREAM~. "VIVAT THE DREAM!!!! ". Save a
reference page in Your Heart for ME.  Become a Puhkaphyle: save this email
to your Pooky File. Bells on bobbed tail ring.... what?  "I approve this
message".