[Namron] Hello, again

Epperson, Sheryl epperss at oge.com
Tue Apr 19 11:45:49 PDT 2005

I hope you're feeling better.  I'm sure we all look forward to your
being able to start playing with us again.

Yes, Populace meeting is tonight.  The next one will be Wednesday, May
4.  The Barony's fighter practice is Sunday afternoons, about 2 pm, at
Reave's Park, which is where the Medieval Fair was.  We have just
started archery again for the year, it is on Mondays, starting about 6
and continuing until after dark, frequently.  I believe the next bard a
long will be next Tuesday, unless it is cancelled/postponed due to event
planning.

If you need directions to anything, please ask, and I'm sure someone
will respond promptly.  Directions for most activities are also online
at namron.ansteorra.org.

Annabelle