[Namron] No Bard-a-long next week 4/26/2005

muriel at entelesoft.com muriel at entelesoft.com
Tue Apr 19 15:40:18 PDT 2005

I must sadly announce that there will be no Bard-a-long next Tuesday,
4/26/2005.   We *are* still planning to have Bard-a-long on May 10.

However, if there is anyone with a Bardic issue that they would like to
bring to Bard-a-long in preparation for Beltane, we could have it from
6:00pm to 8:00pm next week (4-26-05).  Please let me know if that is the
case.

Thanks,
Muriel

There are, indeed, two things, knowledge and opinion, of which the one makes
its possessor really to know, the other to be ignorant.
Hippocrates