[Namron] ANOUNCEMENT

Debbie Johnson johnsonds at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 19 16:26:43 PDT 2005

Greetings all, Thomas left out a few details.  This new baby is our granddaughter.  She weighed 4 lbs. 2 oz.  She is 17 1/4 inches long.  Has dark wavy hair, but I think it will turn blond soon, (hard to tell, she had not had a bath yet).  She is breathing well on her own, has a bit of growing to do, but should get to go home in 2 to 4 weeks.  Her father, our son, Tristan is very happy, but very tired, as is Janell, her mother.  Also, 18 month old Dakota, seems a bit bewildered as to why mama & dada keep handing him off to grandparents.  The parents are still searching for the perfect name, I will post an update as soon as I have one.
One proud & happy grandma
Lady Marion Makkingze
Whelp to Lady Meadhbh ingheanRois
House Wolfstar