[Namron] Planning my year

Jim L Couch jimcouch at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 06:21:28 PDT 2005

I have been coaching soccer for a few seasons now because my son
wanted to play.  Now that I am wanting to get involved with the SCA
activities and such, I am wondering if I will have time to do much
coaching once this season is over.  It already is interfereing because
I would like to attend Beltane but we have a game at 10am that morning
which is going to force me to leave after the game and just miss part
of the fun at the lake.

Are the weekend activities generally year round or just spring/summer
months.  Since soccer does not start until Sept, I dont know if that
fall outside of the things that are normally planned.

It may not matter anyway because I dont see Michael, my son, wanting
to play soccer much longer anyway.  I have been thinking seriously
about not coaching much longer, mostly due to politics.

Sorry to bring all this mundane ness into the converstation but this
is something that I will need to plan way in advance so I can make
committments.

Jim