[Namron] Planning my year

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 20 08:20:42 PDT 2005

It appears that there are events year round and all
over the world.  You have little to no limitations on
the amount of fun and adventure to be had!

As to your son loosing interest in soccer, bring him
along!  There are many kids involved and they usually
have a lot of fun at events.  The thing I like about
the SCA and Kids is that it's not only fun, it's
really very educational...(just don't tell the kids
that or they'll stop playing..LOL)

Sami

--- Jim L Couch <jimcouch at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have been coaching soccer for a few seasons now
> because my son
> wanted to play.  Now that I am wanting to get
> involved with the SCA
> activities and such, I am wondering if I will have
> time to do much
> coaching once this season is over.  It already is
> interfereing because
> I would like to attend Beltane but we have a game at
> 10am that morning
> which is going to force me to leave after the game
> and just miss part
> of the fun at the lake.
>
> Are the weekend activities generally year round or
> just spring/summer
> months.  Since soccer does not start until Sept, I
> dont know if that
> fall outside of the things that are normally
> planned.
>
> It may not matter anyway because I dont see Michael,
> my son, wanting
> to play soccer much longer anyway.  I have been
> thinking seriously
> about not coaching much longer, mostly due to
> politics.
>
> Sorry to bring all this mundane ness into the
> converstation but this
> is something that I will need to plan way in advance
> so I can make
> committments.
>
> Jim

Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up, in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.