[Namron] Planning my year

Jim L Couch jimcouch at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 10:52:39 PDT 2005

Thanks for the response Sami.  The kids are one of the main reasons I
want to join and participate.

Dagmar.. I thought that was you but I wasnt sure of your last name.  I
am really looking forward to the fun that Brandon and Terick can have
together.  Michael has always had an interest so I am sure he will
have fun to.  Never heard of boffer fighting.  Will have to look that
up.  Michael has been dying for me to find out if he can learn to
fight.

Thanks for the info.

Jim