[Namron] spang???????

Epperson, Sheryl epperss at oge.com
Wed Apr 20 13:05:31 PDT 2005

Not that I'm aware of for the decorated spang competition.  Whatever you
feel like doing-just remember that you have to get it there and home.

For spangs to throw, the pattern is linked off of the website for
Beltane.  Print it off on 8 1/2 x 11 paper, and use at that size.  Don't
use instant rice to fill them, it doesn't work right.  Just use
long-cooking rice, and fill them less then half full, if I remember
correctly.  When soaked, the rice swells up and we don't want exploding
frogs.

I'm sure that Muriel or Duncan will correct this if I'm wrong.

Annabelle