[Namron] Rust!!!!! GRRR!

mikea mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Thu Apr 21 13:03:49 PDT 2005

On Thu, Apr 21, 2005 at 02:49:58PM -0500, evelyn harlow wrote:
> I know my husband uses a chemical called Blue and rust remover(couple bucks
> at wal-mart) on his helmet, does some light scrubbing with fine steel wool
> and then rinses.....must be done outside due to fumes from chemical...

There's something called "Naval Jelly" available in magazine ads, and I
think that you can buy it (or something much like it) from Ace or Lowe's or
Home Despot. It's for _serious_ rust removal, and works remarkably well.

--
Mike Andrews		/	Michael Fenwick 	Barony of Namron, Ansteorra
mikea at mikea.ath.cx	/	Amateur Extra radio operator W5EGO