[Namron] Chairs

AlvisCin at aol.com AlvisCin at aol.com
Sun Apr 24 12:28:03 PDT 2005

Hi all. I have good news [for us] Our chairs have been found. They went to
Med Fair without us and they came home to somewhere else without us also.
Unfortunately Mordane did not find them because he knows us.So someone who does
not know us must be looking for us. Our coleman camp chairs have 'Ayesha and
Terric' on the backs and had a screen tent with them We are at 360-3197 if you
have a clue for us. They were seen at the dance area by the same person who
lost  them in the first place, [?] thanks for any help- camping season is upon
us.  Ayesha