[Namron] For Isobel de Kirkbryde

john harper minidozer12 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 24 13:25:52 PDT 2005

Not many of the people on the list will know me by name or email so to set aside formalities, i am vanessa's husband......

However the reason i post is to say this and this alone, Dan-Pooky- many people have good things to say of you, some have bad things, i know i have been one of those to say negative things to you from time to time, but regardless what has been said i consider you a friend- hence the reason we still conversate i assume- you dont always say what i deem to be correct at the correct times, but you always speak what you believe to be the truth and i commend that, regardless who it is you have done many things for many people, and those that condemn you for that have nothing better to do than to as you put it  "waste bandwidth"

Dan you are a force to be reckoned with, but as i have said to you many times i am an immovable object, and we all know what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object..... all hell breaks looose.... AND HELL WE WILL CAUSE
 as always it is a pleasure to state my opinion
 until next time

Lord Pooky <lord_pooky at hotmail.com> wrote:

Such things are becoming all to common in MY Life as well.
Nobody is listening to ME when I tell everyone " For MY Happiness all of you
must Live Forever ".
There being very difficult, though I don't think they mean to do it on
purpose.

One of the emails I've been meaning to write is one that would help ME to
ventilate and express MY Heart concerning a certain friend that recently
passed away. I rarely feel need to do things for MYself it kinda seems
greedy to ME or a feeling of someone else probably needs MY Help more then I
do or somethin. I am doing very well to work passed it this year for many
reasons made blatantly clear by others (their real motivations to have ME in
there lives MY actual needs) etc and anyway.....

I haven't posted anything to The List cause well again Expressing MY Needs
onto others even if it is just sharing, seems intrusive and demanding. Not
as "LOVING" as I guess "Supplying" their wants and whims. etc and anyway...
again.

Pooky The Grand Enabler... Sigh and Oh MY... not MY intent but reality IS
9/10ths perception. And for some Enabling the want-on negativity is the
only "use" they have for ME. Another big sigh... a non happy Pooky is a Very
Sad Thing.

Now you on the other hand, see now your feelin bad and I think to MYself
hmm... Maybe I can help her by doing what I have been needing to do for a
while now. <--- That was internal Pooky Dreamonease.

So maybe it would help if I was to show you what I have been needing to do -
I should define it before I do it cause I can be confusing. I'd like to tell
you how I feel and what MY Friend David Tennant has done for ME. I heard
recently his SCA name was -I hate it when I have to use the past tense in
reference to people- name was Moosa (phonetic) played as an Arab and has 4
beautiful children.

Deep Breath ... Here I Go:

I am grateful for this opportunity to share with all of you, one of
the many things MY Best Friend David Tennant has done to make MY
Life as wonderful as it is, this day.

Maaaaaaaaany years ago David introduced ME to a little old place
called Norman Oklahoma and in doing so He has given ME the
opportunity to Love.
Other then those members of MY family, virtually ALL the people that
I have had the privilege of knowing and loving, in MY entire Life
came into MY Life because of MY Friend David Tennant.
There are many people in the S.C.A. that know and Love their Beloved
Pooky. I would not have met any of them if David had not been MY
Friend.
My now passed Lady Mairin her children, her grand children; All
these people who Love ME So deeply and dearly have but one person to
thank for having Me in their Lives, and that is Our Dave. He is the
one reason all others know ME.
I would also... like to thank Dave for giving ME the opportunity to
Love the people I have in MY Life.
Even more wonderful then any influence or value he might have had on
MY Life, was the fact that he helped bring the four bestest girls
Alexandria, Elizabeth, Sarah, and Samantha into this world and into
Our Lives. For this I also thank him. Never! that I know of, have
better girls ever been born!

There is also a facet of THE~DREAM that has been stilled with his
passing.
Picture if you will a beautiful summer day on the rolling green
planes of Canada upon the coast of an inland sea.
A wondrous Magician named Tazroc Adon Decnav Vagron stands at the
base of his copper keep He looks mournfully to the south.
Once a Great and Huge workforce of all manor of earthen creatures
would bring the copper ore to build MY fortress, but .... no more.
They were led by a single little gnome.
The name of the only leader of this Army of workers was simply known
as "I".
I and "I" were the best of friends.
We would not see much of each other through the years but the
influence "I" had on ME, was the foundation on which MY Life has
been built.
I always knew this.
I always knew and was mindful that it was "I" ergo he, that set into
motion that which brought the copper into MY life.

To interpret from the Advanced D&D

THE~DREAM is MY hapiness.
The Magician is ME.
The Little Gnome named "I" was David.
The Earthen Creatures are everyone who knows ME.
The Keep or Fortress is analogous to MY Life.
The Copper they bring is The~Love from which the foundation of MY
Life is built.

True Story.

Thank you David for your four beautiful children, the people I have
met, and the love which they have bestowed upon ME. Because of you
Dave, MY Life is built on a strong foundation of Love.

Dave I love you and miss you and look forward to seeing you again,

};**^))

I will try now to insure you the freedom, to express yourself publically.
Iv'e seen you had trouble before.

(this is how to draw a circle in the sand)

All I have to offer Our Group is ME. Therefore, all I have to withold from
the group is ME.

So I will now promise ....no... I will now give (like I am known to) to any
malevolent complainers i.e. people who think they ought to give you poop
about wasting band width , or what eaver the hell else they want to complain
about AT YOU for sharing your feelings concerning your friend in the
aproxomate same format I have just done.

I give, the malevolent the power to remove ME from this list for 1 year and
one 1 day.

They may claim this power by being poopy to you ~Isobel~ for sharing your
feelings like I just did.
The other poopiness they fling in your direction you gotta shovel yourself.

~Circle Complete~ come... run at ME. };^ \

So Isobel if ya wanna, I hope you feel free to express your self freely for
once by being like the silly pooky and defining your feelings and
appreciations to yourself, and by telling everyone how wonderful and
important your friend is. By telling everyone how wonderful and important
David is to MY Life, I am feeling the burden of sorrow lifting and the hopes
of MY Future being reveiled.

I love you Isobel and I hope you find ~The New Dawn~ as well.

Your Beloved Pooky

P.s. I have that hug ready for you too.

Puhka Lovr's Disclaimer - This E-mail is intended to vivificate and for
educational, invocational, entertainment, or information dispersal purposes
only. Any taking too-seriously or forming hard-opinions concerning this or
any other E-mail from "The Pooky" is strictly forbidden. Any individual or
organization may contact "The Pooky" concerning "The~Love" or to schedule,
public / private viewings of "The Pooky" by calling 405-206-1227. This
signature as always is a NON-political announcement in accordance with ~The
Prophecy~, as preordained by The~Truth, while illuminated by ~THE DREAM~.
"VIVAT THE DREAM!!!! ". Save a reference page in Your Heart for ME. Become
a Puhkaphyle: save this email to your Pooky File. Bells on bobbed tail
ring.... say it. "I approve this message".

And we shall flow a river forth to Thee,
for Thee my Lord for Thee.
Power hath descended forth from Thine hand,
so our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to Thee,
and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
Amen

http://mail.yahoo.com