[Namron] Heraldry

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at cox.net
Sun Apr 24 22:18:08 PDT 2005

On Sun, 2005-04-24 at 23:24 -0500, Thomas Quilliam wrote:
> Greeting to Lord Pooky and any other interested party,
>  First this is the regular scheduled Wiesenfeuer Herald's night and any one
> can come and discuss anything dealing with Heraldry.  It is mostly for those
> who have submissions that need a little more work to prepare them for
> turning in.  Although, I will try an answer most any question or find the
> answer as needed, I do not have any specific classes lined up.  That being
> said, if there is a need for a Russian names class for a group I would be
> willing to schedule something or maybe help arrange something at Kings
> College or elsewhere.  Any questions, I can be contacted at
> tdj_ent at hotmail.com .
>
> Lord Thomas Quilliam
> Candelaio Pursivant

<Insert shameless plug>
Of course, *Namron* has its own Heraldry night as well, on the second
Thursday of each month.  Being a former "Storm Pursuivant", I can attest
a certain amount of interest in the subject, and know that *Namron* has
had a long history of capable heralds.  So certainly, if you have need
of help in researching a name, I'm sure that the heralds of *Namron*
could help as well.  In fact I'm sure the several of the heralds of
*Namron* are on this list, for some reason.
<End shameless plug>

Ulf,
The baron of ... well, you get the picture.