[Namron] Wasteland games

Worf worf428 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 25 07:33:31 PDT 2005

Jim, you can always ask questions, I was hospitilier for Northkeep(tulsa),

im sorry my response was short yesterday..

If you need more info on Watselands i will be glad to gvie it to you.

It will be held at Coyle Oklahoma , a site we have used for many events..

Camp Cimmaron is just off hwy 33, if you get off I35 at the guthrie exit,

and turn east, go approx 12 miles and you cross an old suspension bridge, because of costruction you need to go to the top of the hill in fornt of you and turn righ(following SCA signs),go to the first intersection, turn right and follow the road approx 1/2 mile or so and the entrance is on the south(left)..

follow the road till it splits,to the left is a pool area, that is where you park..to the right is feast hal and othere things...

Lord Galiwyn
Journeyman Chirurgeon

A Lover, not a Fighter.
Member of the Inn of the Weeping Unicorn.

http://mail.yahoo.com