[BULK] - Re: [Namron] spang???????

Christopher Froste chrisfroste at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 16:48:17 PDT 2005

Good taste?  You are aware that your idea of good taste may not be the
same as other peoples, right?  I think the perverted one would be
excellent taste, but then again....im me.  *shrugs

Christopher Froste
Frosty the Perverted Virgin Pirate (lets see how many more we can add on!)
First Mate of the Iron Lotus

On 4/25/05, Maleah <baroness_maleah at cox.net> wrote:

> Correct. I would ask good taste as we've seen the perverted done already.
>
> Maleah
> Baroness

Christopher Froste
Second Mate of the Iron Lotus