[Namron] "Friend"

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 25 18:41:54 PDT 2005

>Pookie,  I have not the words, nor the vocabulary, to say anything but a
>very simple Thank you and right back at you , my friend.
>

>Lord Galiwyn
>Journeyman Chirurgeon
>
>A Lover, not a Fighter.
>Member of the Inn of the Weeping Unicorn.

Just doin what I do MY friend , pointing out the obvious.

(comes a little closer) does the pooky ~ lean over for a free ear / whispers
/:
"Ill tell ya a secret... The reason I wrote that email was I know the depth
and well of emotion You have for Your Good Wife and umm... You were kind
enough to express that, to try to help someone and umm... I was worried that
ME and MY big~voice email, right after words, might have overshadowed your
generosity and openness."
(lowers the voice another octave)
"We know we have something wonderful in common, and so far that might have
put us both on a little uneasy footing. I just want to tell you that I
Respect you Greatly, and the fact you referred to ME as "friend" means the
world".
(backs up - shakes a shoulder - flashes a smile - wipes a tear - and quaffs
a glass of Kiwi Melomel)
pivots ~ Finds a Beautiful Namron Woman that really wants a Pooky Hug

Puhka Lovr's Disclaimer - This E-mail is intended to vivificate and for
educational, invocational,  entertainment, or information dispersal purposes
only. Any taking too-seriously or forming hard-opinions concerning this or
any other E-mail from "The Pooky" is strictly forbidden. Any individual or
organization may contact "The Pooky" concerning "The~Love" or to schedule,
public / private viewings of "The Pooky" by calling 405-206-1227. This
signature as always is a NON-political announcement in accordance with ~The
Prophecy~, as preordained by The~Truth, while illuminated by ~THE DREAM~.
"VIVAT THE DREAM!!!! ". Save a reference page in Your Heart for ME.  Become
a Puhkaphyle: save this email to your Pooky File. Bells on bobbed tail
ring.... say it.  "I approve this message".