[Falconrose] Fwd: [Namron] One of our own has passed

Eithne the Healer eithnethehealer at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 26 14:34:47 PDT 2005

My Lady Simone,
Thank you, grandaughter for passing on this sad news. I am sure our Guild was made better because of his life and stronger from his example. I dedicate my Service as Chirurgeon in Charge this coming weekend at Guardian of the Tor in his honor.

Lady Eithne

Simone Ui'Dunlaingh <simonemu at gmail.com> wrote:
It is with great sadness that I read the following and pass it on to you in the house.  The Chirurgeons of Ansteorra have lost a dear man this day.  One I shall miss

Simone