[Namron] Angharad needs ....

Annais de Montgomerie maleahladywait at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 26 15:09:04 PDT 2005

lots of support right now.

Just came from her house and she's holding her own,
but needs our help right now.

Her daughter, Tricia, isn't able to stay with her at
night, since she has kids of her own to take care of.
She is asking that someone(s) please stay with her
mother for the next few nights.

Also, Angharad needs food and company.  She just ate
her first meal of the day at 3:45pm as we were
leaving.  So if any of you can, please drop by her
house and stay for a meal or two.  Please coordinate
with us, so that we can make sure that we don't over
load her on one day and leave her hanging the next.
Thanks!

If you need directions to her house, contact me or
Mistress Alix.

Thanks!

Hugs!
Annais