[Namron] Skorragardr MAY 18th FUNDRAISER

Kaitlynn Morgan kaitlynnmorgan at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 27 10:32:04 PDT 2005

Lord Halldor has informed me that he has access to a poloroid camera that we
can use at the Golden Corral Fundraiser next month.

Is anyone willing to bring spare garb (that can be slipped on over mundane
cothing) to use in these photos? We will need garb of all shapes and sizes.
Things like chainmail and hats would be great to. If any of you have
children's garb, that would be nice. Some kind of backdrop to do the
pictures in front of will add an extra touch.

Please let me know if you can bring these things so I know that we will have
enough to do these photos, as I will have to have enough time to get film.
We need to do alot of photos in order to make money from it.

We need fighters (heavy & rapier) for a demonstration. We will be having a
touney again this year- Winners recieve two free meals at Golden Corral!
Also, all kinds of family-friendly displays and entertainment.

I would like to remind you that the flyer for the fundraiser is available on
the SkorragardrVirtualSkald yahoo group, under "Files". There is now a JPEG
available if you were having problems with the Word file. Please print off a
few to post and /or distribute. I cannot stress the importance of
advertisement enough.

Thank you,
lady kaitlynn morgan
kaitlynnmorgan at cox.net