[Namron] Skorragardr MAY 18th FUNDRAISER

BardessOfTheSted at aol.com BardessOfTheSted at aol.com
Wed Apr 27 17:41:16 PDT 2005

Greetings!

Unfortunatly I will probably not be able to attend the fundraiser due to the
fact that my daughter's birthday is May 18th.  But...I still have her Gwahazee
Coat and Harem pants that I would be willing to loan out for the pictures
(She's about a size 7), and I'm sure I could probably loan one of My Lord's
tunics as well (XL)  as figure something out for a full figured lady.  If you would
be interested, please let me know so we can arrange a time for exchange.

Yours in the Dream,
Aelesia Of Warwick