[Namron] OU / Cate Center

adamjunk at ou.edu adamjunk at ou.edu
Fri Apr 8 13:23:06 PDT 2005

I'm the current President of the OU Students for Creative Anachronism, and this was brought up at our meeting last night.  Since we are a part of campus, we'd like to be as helpful as possible with this event.  We're current;y a rather small group as far a regular members goes, and I would like to expand our numbers.  This event could be an excellent opportunity for both the StuCA and the SCA to bring in some new faces.  Please contact me off list at adamjunk at ou.edu
Sincerely,
Adam Junk

StuCA President