[Namron] Bean and Fish Dinner

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 14 10:09:25 PDT 2005

We will be exhausted from Prom friday night, but I
think we can make it!  I'll bring something, but just
not sure what yet.

Love and hugs, etc...
--- Maleah <baroness_maleah at cox.net> wrote:
> Ok, I've gotten some interest, so here are the
> details.
>
> Saturday April 15th
> 4 PM-until we throw you out or dawn
> Ulf and Maleah's house-2719 Woodbriar Drive
> 321-4747
> Call if you need directions
>
> We will be providing a large cooker full of beans.
>
> We need fish, potatoes, onions, bell pepper,
> cornbread, desserts, and
> whatever you want to drink besides sweet tea, water
> or coffee (we'll have
> those).Please let me know what you will be bringing.
>
> Bring your favorite games or whatever, Willie can
> make a fire in our firepit
> (be afraid, be very afraid).
>
> This is just to get together and kick off the spring
> and summer season. A
> time to moan about the dreaded IRS (it will be their
> biggest day of the
> year) and to consort with ruffians (doe we know any
> of those?).
>
> Dress is whatever you are comfortable in (we'll be
> in mundanes). No skyclad
> as we have nosey neighbors.
>
> Don't forget to bring your engraved invitations (old
> joke).
>
> Maleah

Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up, in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.