[Namron] food for fighter practice

Epperson, Sheryl epperss at oge.com
Fri Apr 15 06:58:08 PDT 2005

I'm not sure what I'm going to bring, but I'll be bringing something.
Probably something for dessert.

Also, I think there may be confusion here, since there are 2 pot-lucks
the same weekend.  I believe Sami was talking about bringing stuff to
the fish & beans dinner at Maleah's.   I could be wrong, though.

Annabelle