[Namron] food for fighter practice

Jennifer Jackson dagmarandowen at cox.net
Fri Apr 15 07:47:13 PDT 2005

MessageAnnabelle,

I knew we had many of these things in amongst the Baronial things.  What we need though is to put them into one place so that the water bearers can just grab the box and go.  Currently I think most of us have to gather things from our own kitchen and that is just not consistant.  Besides we do not always remember to get it back.  I am willing to come raid the Baronial stuff and put it with the WB stuff if that is Ok.  Who do we need to get such permission from?
Also, we use a lot of bleach at WB, so I think white will be the prefered color, or a solid we can dye back later for the table cloths.  It is something we want to use regularly.  As to the knives, I agree that I prefer to use my own.  However, I prefer to have one I can count on being there and not have to raid my kitchen everytime, or count on whoever is bringing the box to do so.

All the water bearing stuff aside, we probably do really need a shed invetory.  I have a baby climbing on me, so will appreciate it if someone will maybe check the calendar and lets try to pick a day.  Maybe we need a small group to bolunteer to do it.  With so many events coming up in Barony, we are probably looking at the heat of July or later for this if we try to make it a Baronial activity.  I am assuming we want to try to get it done before Protectorate.  I know I would really like to see it finished before King's College.

Ok, here is my little disclaimer.  Email is not the easiest or clearest of communication forms.  I think Annabelle and I are beginning some conversations about Baronial supplies.  In no way do I see us arguing or fighting.  Ok, so contact me if you think I am being mean or dictatorial. *smile* Thogh I may suggest that you come watch my kids while I have a massage and lower my stres levels so I can be nice again.

Dagmar