[Namron] food for fighter practice

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 18 09:44:44 PDT 2005

I posted something for fighter practice?  (blinks in
confusion)  Silly me, I don't remember...what did I
do?
Sami
--- Jennifer Jackson <dagmarandowen at cox.net> wrote:
> MessageThanks Annabelle.  I will put you on the
> list, and I wasn't sure about Sami's post either.
> However, I checked her subject line, and just put
> her on the list.  I can always remove it, and
> besides it is not set in stone.  *smile*
>
> I also wanted to post a couple of suggestions for
> those of you who may wish to bring something but do
> not know what.  Paper goods are nice for informal
> things like this.  Fighter biscuits, Olives, fruit
> or any of the other things you may have seen being
> served by water bearers are also nice additions.
> Soda or beer for the adults.  Although you better
> check with city park regulations on that.
>
> Annabelle, may we please plan to complete my weaving
> lesson?
>
> I hope others will be coming with plans to be
> comfortable and decorative for the afternoon.  It is
> always lovely to use these oppurtunities to play our
> game and for recruiting those who will play with us.
>

> Dagmar

Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up, in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.