[Namron] Wheelchair/Walker request

Kathryn Gordon kathryngordon at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 20 07:58:28 PDT 2005

I have  a walker with a seat and a basket that you can use from when I messed up my knee.  Let me know when to bring it by and I will bring it to you.
Lady Kathryn atte Unicorn
kathryn gordon

Brad Stanley <vortmax at cox.net> wrote:
Last night my wife HL Anya injured her foot while walking back from our
son's baseball practice. At first we thought it was broken, so we went
to the Norman ER (hence why we weren't at populace last night). Turns
out it is a severe contusion to the ligament leading to the big toe.
While that may not sound like much, Anya cannot put any weight on the
foot and cannot stand, much less move around, without my assistance.

Therefore, I humbly ask if anyone has a spare walker and/or wheelchair
that we could borrow for a few weeks, we would be greatly appreciative.

Thank you much,

Thomas of Weathershear
(m.k.a. Brad Stanley)