[Namron] Children's Library Activity: Pooky's Play Packed Power Hour

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 20 08:08:23 PDT 2005

Floppin' Goose Vs. Courtroom Drama....

I'll choose the goose any day!

I could play the part of Jack's mom I suppose.  If we
can get our cast together, then perhaps we can set a
date...

We must harken to every soul within the barony with
love for children in their hearts!!!!  Send forth the
Herald, let loose the call!!!!  Pooky and Sami Needs
YOU!

LOL
Sami
--- Lord Pooky <lord_pooky at hotmail.com> wrote:
> >Pooky,
> >
> >I have to provide a calendar of events to the
> school
> >by  May 15th.  Can you pick an afternoon in July,
> >Monday through Thursday at around 1 or 2 pm for the
> >Giant Program so I can put it on our calendar?
> Also,
> >A phone number where you might be reached as we get
> >closer to the date so I can remind you.
> >
> >Love n stuff!
> >Saminator

> ATTEMPT # 2 sigh... the recreation of spontaneity is
> tuff...
>
> Hi, Hey,
>
> If it will be ME reading a story while wearing a
> funny Pooky face, I can
> arbitrarily set a date easy enough.
>
> If we can do something much more entertaining such
> as "act out" the telling
> of Jack and the bean stalk from the perspective of
> the giant it would make
> for a better show.
> We could call it "The Cloud Giant a thief and a
> weed" or somethin....
>
> If We could get a few of us to be actors We could
> really accomplish
> something wonderful!
>
> I need to make sure, but the roles I know would be
> available are:
>
> The Giant ~ };^)) hello
> The scoundrel thief named Jack ~
> Jack's mother or grandmother ~
> A Lady Bard of ours ~
> A person to play a goose that can lay golden eggs ~
>
> The goose wiggling tail feathers and plopping golden
> eggs, would be the one
> who "steals the show" as it were. The kids would be
> a rollin...
>
> HA! The giant raises his voice and the goose goes a
> flappin and a ploppin
>
> HAHA again,  in the golden eggs are candy for the
> kiddies
>
> see this can be a good thing.  Full of fun happiness
> and joy. One issue... I
> can't play all the roles by myself, I will need the
> dedication and devotion
> of others to bring it to fruition. He'p ME He'p ME!
>

> another idea:
>
> I was just informed of a court proceeding where jack
> could be trialed for
> steeling my goose and freeing MY singing thing.
> Might be a bit dry (angry
> judge / no ploppin goose)
>
> So we can do this, or another story, or ME reading
> to them while they are
> waiting (impatiently) for the sweet crumpets to be
> served.
>
> In service to all children BIG and small,
>
> Pooka wocka wocka weEEeeeEEeeEEeeEe
>
> P.s. Samaranator --- Fuhhunny! Thanks for being
> mindful of The~Love
>
> P.p.s. as per the disclaimer : to schedule, public /
> private viewings of
> "The Pooky"  at 405-206-1227.
>

> Puhka Lovr's Disclaimer - This E-mail is intended to
> vivificate and for
> educational,  invocational,  entertainment, or
> information dispersal
> [...]

Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up, in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.