[Namron] Wheelchair/Walker request

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 20 08:21:28 PDT 2005

I don't have a wheelchair or walker, but I have a can
or two she's welcome to use.

--- Brad Stanley <vortmax at cox.net> wrote:
> Last night my wife HL Anya injured her foot while
> walking back from our
> son's baseball practice.  At first we thought it was
> broken, so we went
> to the Norman ER (hence why we weren't at populace
> last night).  Turns
> out it is a severe contusion to the ligament leading
> to the big toe.
> While that may not sound like much, Anya cannot put
> any weight on the
> foot and cannot stand, much less move around,
> without my assistance.
>
> Therefore, I humbly ask if anyone has a spare walker
> and/or wheelchair
> that we could borrow for a few weeks, we would be
> greatly appreciative.
>
> Thank you much,
>
> Thomas of Weathershear
> (m.k.a. Brad Stanley)

Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up, in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.