[Namron] Beltane Games

Epperson, Sheryl epperss at oge.com
Mon Apr 25 05:19:48 PDT 2005

Jim,

You may contact me privately with your questions if you wish, or post
them to the list.  There may be others with similar questions who are
hesitant to ask for fear of appearing silly.  The only silly (or stupid)
questions are the ones you don't ask.

I would also suggest contacting our Hospitaller, Grainne, but she may be
slow to respond at this time, since she is in the middle of moving.  For
those who don't know, one of the duties of the Hospitaller is to help
newcomers get acquainted and adjusted to the SCA. There are many ways of
doing this, from teaching classes themselves to getting people in touch
with others with similar interests.

I look forward to meeting you and your family at Beltane and many other
events to come.

Annabelle