[Namron] I need support

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 25 06:17:52 PDT 2005

Isobel,

I'm so very sorry to hear of your loss.  It can never
be easy to lose someone you care for, whether they are
friend or family.  Quite often a good friend is as
close if not closer than family, and the loss of that
friend can be more tragic than anyone could imagine.

Most of us have faced a great loss in our lives at one
time or another, and yet, I've never really felt that
anyone can truely say "I know how you feel".  We all
feel  and deal with our sorrow in differing ways and
degrees.  I tend to lose my loved ones in clusters.  I
don't know why, it just works out that way.  And,
perhaps, in a way that has been a blessing for me in
that my grief is large, deep, and overwhelming...but
cleansing like a fire.  It has always amazed me to see
the outpouring of love and support when I've felt such
terrible loss.  I believe it is God's way of showing
us that even in the darkest point of our lives, His
love manifests in the love and kindness of our
friends.

I wish I could find just the right words to make it
better.  I'm sorry you are hurting so, and I will keep
you in my prayers.  Should you need anything, to talk,
to vent, whatever, please know that I am here.

With deepest sympathy,

Samarrah bint Annaan, Rouda Bjorn Villhelmson,
Michaela Renolla MacFarland (mundanely, The Robbs)

Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up, in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.