[Namron] Heraldry

Maleah baroness_maleah at cox.net
Mon Apr 25 16:47:31 PDT 2005

Thomas,
    I believe my husband was good naturedly pulling your leg. He has a rather twisted sense of humor sometimes (imagine that living where the tornado is our symbol, hmmm). We would never discourage our people from seeking help wherever available. Thank you for your generosity.

Hasheika Maleah
(thanks to a herald who was willing to share his knowledge of Middle Eastern naming practices, known in English as Baroness Maleah)
Azure, a butterfly between two bendlets between two mullets or.