[Namron] Change of plans?

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 27 14:22:13 PDT 2005

Not veering away...perhaps adding too, or doing on a
different day.  I do, however, need you to select a
date for your program as I have to pass out calanders
to the students within 2 weeks.

Happy Happy Joy Joy!
Sami
--- Lord Pooky <lord_pooky at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Are ya thinkin of moving away from the  ME reading a
> story in big boots idea
> , and from the Actors guild idea to the have Spang
> hewin fun lovin multiple
> Frogly frog fun time?
>
> To further inform your decision, I could email a few
> new spangy games I am
> thinking of introducing at Beltane. If the kids seem
> happy we might take
> them on the road. If the kids say "Pooky this is
> boring I'm going to spend
> time with my parents, that would be funner then
> playing with you." We might
> not use that particular game in the future.
>
> Populace tomorrow ok. I will think up the intricutes
> on the Gamely Games and
> submit them for consideration.  I am sure MY plans
> for Beltane are of
> intrist to many for a meriod of different reasons.
> (Names and motivations omitted.)
> Let us hope We have a day as glorious and dry day as
> this.  In case it is
> not,  I will be coming up with indoor Pookitized
> fun-ness.
>
> So umm yea good great!
>
> Prime Frog Catcher
>

> Puhka Lovr's Disclaimer - This E-mail is intended to
> vivificate and for
> educational, invocational,  entertainment, or
> information dispersal purposes
> only. Any taking too-seriously or forming
> hard-opinions concerning this or
> any other E-mail from "The Pooky" is strictly
> forbidden. Any individual or
> organization may contact "The Pooky" concerning
> "The~Love" or to schedule,
> public / private viewings of "The Pooky" by calling
> 405-206-1227. This
> signature as always is a NON-political announcement
> in accordance with ~The
> Prophecy~, as preordained by The~Truth, while
> illuminated by ~THE DREAM~.
> "VIVAT THE DREAM!!!! ". Save a reference page in
> Your Heart for ME.  Become
> a Puhkaphyle: save this email to your Pooky File.
> Bells on bobbed tail
> ring.... say it.  "I approve this message".

Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up, in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.